Rims racing is the first motorbike simulation to combine a realistic racing challenge together with engineering and mechanics! Ride the world’s most powerful motorbikes and optimize their performance by swapping out parts, analyzing Data in real-time and keep track of individual components wearing down. A race is not won purely on the track, so you need to become more than a rider by understanding motorbike behavior like a real engineer. Traction, angle, braking, torque, trajectory, speed… Every factor can be taken into Account, before heading into the Workshop to change and optimize components to configure the optimal set-up for success on the track!
- A dream garage: you can ride the world’s 8 most powerful European and Japanese motorcycle providing a highly accurate and realistic riding experience
- Optimize your motorbike: with a mechanics management system never before seen in a motorbike simulation, you can dismantle all your motorbike’s parts to maintain them after each race or upgrade them and boost your performance
- Analyze your performance: just like for a real rider, your motorbike’s Configuration can be adapted to your riding style and how you race will affect the gradual wear of each component and the effects on performance that follows
- Accurate and realistic physics: the level of accuracy and details provided by the mechanics management is matched by realistic motorbike physics that will thrill the most demanding of track racers
- Manage your Career and team: build your rider by managing their race calendar, choose which r&d areas to invest in and upgrade the team’s skills, taking advantage of other manufacturers and partnership opportunities that become available as you progress