Big screen.Huge impact.
The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read. Series 7 represents our biggest and brightest thinking yet.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you.
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built.
Fundamental design changes were needed to achieve the vision of the larger Always-On Retina display. These same innovations also helped make the most crack-resistant front crystal yet.
– Crack Resistant: Our strongest front crystal ever
– Dust Resistant: IP6X certification
– Water Resistant: Swimproof with WR50 water resistance
The future of health. On full display.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. Check your heart rate. Along with other innovations like mindfulness and sleep tracking to keep you healthy from head to toe. Series 7 puts more health insights in sight.
- 41mm or 45mm case; over 50 percent more screen area
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display, 1,000 nits
- Ion-X glass display on aluminium cases
- Sapphire crystal display on stainless steel and titanium cases
- GPS and GPS + Cellular models
- S7 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 wireless chip
- U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Blood oxygen sensor
- Electrical heart sensor and third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notification
- ECG app
- International emergency calling
- Emergency SOS
- Fall Detection
- Swimproof (water resistant 50 metres)
- Dust resistant (IP6X)
- Most crack-resistant front crystal
- LTE and UMTS
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Always-on altimeter
- 32GB capacity
- Faster charge time